Delicious Healthy Super Bowl Snacks
Are you looking for some great healthy Super Bowl snacks that are easy to make and relatively healthy? These Superbowl Mini Strawberry Basil Yogurt bowls are an easy pre-prepared refreshing treat for starters, mid-day snack or even as a finish to the game day.
Made with Chobani Greek Yogurt and the unique combination of fresh basil and fresh strawberries these little filled pastries will add a refreshing bite to your Super Bowl Sunday cuisine.
- 2 Cups Chobani Greek Yogurt Vanilla Blended
- 1 Cup fresh Strawberries hulled and washed
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Basil leaves
- 24 Puff Pastry mini Bowls (several brands available in freezer section)
- A day before or at least 4 hours before serving bake the mini pastry puff cups as package directs or if you have time and the desire prepare your own. Click on the link below for a great recipe on how to make it.
- In Blender combine 2 cups Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Add in Strawberries
- Add in Basil Blend till completely combined
- Fill each pastry puff bowl to brim, pop in freezer for an hour at least.
- To serve remove from the freezer 15 minute prior and let soften, garnish with a little dollop of Chobani Greek Yogurt on top. Enjoy the fresh taste with the extra creaminess the yogurt gives them!
Follow this link to get the recipe for Mini puff pastry cups.
Make sure to check out deliciousbowl on your favorite social media sites. We would love to know what your favorite Healthy Super Bowl snacks are.