Happy Healthy Smoothie Recipe
The healthy smoothie recipe below combines all the healing benefits of coconut by using all forms of coconut!
Avocado adds those good for you fats and makes it all creamy and thick.
Raspberries have the antioxidants, scientific studies show that these compounds in the berries have health benefits against aging, cancer inflammation and neuro-degenerative diseases.
Lime is packed with potassium like a banana without the calories, putting the lime in the coconut and eating it all up never tasted better!
This drink is super for people that need to up their brain function and especially if candida is an issue you’re dealing with.
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of coconut water (from a young coconut)
- 1 cup of coconut meat (from a young coconut)
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- ½ small avocado
- ½ fresh squeezed lime
- Sweetener * (drink can be tart tasting)
- Place raspberries, coconut meat, avocado in the blender. Poor coconut milk, water and lime juice in. Add coconut oil and sweetener. When you add your choice of sweetener keep it in a low glycemic value especially if you are dealing with candida. Blend and taste. Adjust if needed, adding more avocado and coconut meat will make it thicker and pudding like.
Enjoy: This makes a great start to your morning, sometimes I will make it thick and mix in nuts or granola for spoon and bowl enjoyment.
* When you add your choice of sweetener keep it in a low glycemic value especially if you are dealing with candida. Stevia can be a good choice, or you can keep more in the line of using the whole coconut and use coconut palm sugar. We have recently discovered Xylitol and love the taste with no strange aftertaste to it.