Go Gluten Free With These Amazing Pancakes
These scrumptious gluten free oatmeal coconut pancakes are great for that craving you have for pancakes when you have cut wheat out of your lifestyle!
These oatmeal coconut pancakes are so easy and nothing special goes into them. You need a blender to make the oats and coconut into a flour consistency, that way you aren’t buying the expensive gluten free flours on the market today.
- 1 cup gluten free oatmeal
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 table spoons honey or a sugar substitute you like
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk ( I love cashew milk in these)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (white or apple)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Place oatmeal and coconut into a blender or food processor and blend till flour like. Place your milk In a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of vinegar let stand 5 minutes. Mix flour (oats & coconut) baking powder,baking soda ,salt in a separate bowl. Add to milk mixture egg, melted coconut oil, honey whisk together. Fold the dry ingredients into wet and stir till blended -do not over stir. Heat your griddle to medium and poor ¼ cup of badder or desired amount for pancake size you like. Wait for bubbles to form before flipping. Enjoy with maple syrup and fresh fruit.
Let us know if you like our gluten free oatmeal coconut pancakes. Join the discussion on Facebook.